Using Crowdfunding to Finance and Grow your Business
To play them, please click on video clips below. When there you can toggle between Video and Presenter View as indicated…
Using Crowdfunding to Finance and Grow your Business – Rupert Honywood
Watch this video to learn about the three primary types of Crowdfunding which can be used to finance your project or business. Rupert Honywood, Managing Director of Personal Development Bureau talks about Crowdfunding at an Institute of Directors meeting in June 2013 and explains how he achieved funding.
As part of this, he also explains how this became the first company in the UK to raise equity based finance and complete on it and techniques he used to drive this “pitch’ to success.
- The difference between, Donor and Reward Funding, Equity Funding and Peer to Peer based Loans
- How a watch achieved 102 times its funding target!
- How Richard Branson funded Virgin Galactic
- How a School and Dwellings got Built
- Dealing with Angels, Dragons and Crowdfunding
- The importance of building Tribes
- Next Steps to a Successful Investment Pitch